Sunday, June 12, 2011

everyone meet my new favorites!!!!!! WAIT I've to clarify.. all my old favorites still remain as my favorites. its just that I've more favorites now. I'm faithful, and always will be

btw I'm so fuck depressed right now. I've fat and flabby arms. my skinny arms are gone? my arms barely put on weight. omg what exactly happened.. how oh how :(

okay back to my new favorite girls. they are the best gift OCBC bestowed me. love every single one of them so much <3 our 2nd - 5th June Phuket getaway was awesome max. we stayed in the PRETTIEST villa!!!! private pool. enough said. nope not blogging about the trip. just the girls today!

first of all you guys MUST meet my beloved Celestina!!!!!! okay Celest, she hates us calling her Celestina (too girly) or Ziyi. why Ziyi? cos of her slight resemblance with Zhang Ziyi hahahaha




she's the most dashing and suave girl I've EVER met! love how she always provide me the sense of overwhelming security. I got so emo over leaving her after I made the decision to move on from OCBC. she meets her besties once a year!!!! I mean who meet their best friends once a year right? I'm so afraid to lose her in my life after I'm no longer her colleague. I guess maybe cos I'm still as childish so before I left I made her promised (many times) to meet me once a week blah blah blah. I even pasted stickers on her calendar to remind her when to meet me!!!! I left one of my care bears to keep her accompanied, okay actually my other motive is to make her think of me all the time!


so cute right! :) btw that's my cup too, and my fairy girl pen

it's been one week since I left, and yes we're still meeting up very religiously. happy me! :)

now meet my pretty Sonia dearie!!!! she's one of the kindest soul alive. why would someone insist on donating blood when she's down with fever? I had to plead her to do it the next time round when she's better!




I told this strong girl of mine umpteen times not to put up a strong front when she's with me. but again she is so used to hiding her emotions so I'll just try my best to understand how she feels. sometimes I can just sense something is not quite right with her. I love her for who she is, she is one awesome close to heart friend that I'll wanna keep in my heart forever and ever. Love it that she dotes on me a lot!!!! <3 I know a better future is awaiting the both of us now, we're gonna motivate and support each other in the hard times to come. I know everything will be smoother and easier with her by my side! :)

next is my craziest EVER Angela mamasan! I'm crazy, but she is crazier. we're very alike in many ways. guess cos we're both the only child. she's the most entertaining friend I ever had. she's so amazing in her ways. she's crazy 99.9% of the time but gosh when she's serious.. she gets really serious!!!! believe me.. she's extremely lovable <3 xxx




she is so wonderful so cute so adorable! she massaged my head when I had very bad headache. she cooked yummy sunny side up and maggie mee when I was hungry! and she gave me lots and lots of tender loving care. love her infinity! <3 but one thing she needs to do now is to get an iphone 4!! she promised us since a month ago. I need her in our group chat on whatsapp. I am gonna create a "mamasan club" just for her. she needs to buy iphone NOW!! omg she needs to ditch her sony mobile NOWWWWWWW plsplspls

and last but definitely not least I present to you Ellice my dear!!!! :) she's another strong girl. wowowow actually all girls in this group is strong. except me. that's also why I feel so comforting to have them around me




this darling is just like me when it comes to repetition. we can repeat the same thing over and over and over and over again just to be assured hahahaha we are quite stupid at times but just because the both of us needed the endless assurance so we can just repeat non-stop to each other. when in fact we can actually memorised almost all the content! we love it that we are so ridiculous. :)

everyone in this group completes one another. I love all of them just as much. they're so amazing, yes, every single one of them <3 though we merely got bonded for 2 months or so? but the bond among us is already unbreakable. I thank God for them. Amen









cos of these four awesome ladies, I'm even more blessed now x

No comments:

Post a Comment