Sunday, October 9, 2011

greetings on a Sunday afternoon! :)



no intention to blog on the rest of the BKK trip. nothing interesting anyway!

spent yesterday roaming around town with my sweetheart. from 2pm to 11pm. can't wait for our Bali getaway already! we were both in specs cos we both had sore eyes. looked exactly like some losers shopping in branded boutiques. saw this new color for the prada handbag that I had been eyeing for the past month. how how how. should I or should I not?



no more camwhore shots since I don't really like us in specs!

lunch was at Waraku! ................ okay it just dawned on me that its kinda pointless to blog about our pointless day out right? okay no more.

its actually Monday night now. just met my babygirl for dinner after not seeing her for almost 2 weeks? actually 1.5 weeks but this bestie of mine is already feeling so unsecured. kept thinking that I'm loving her lesser cos I'm whatsapping and seeing her lesser? been assuring her non stop! this woman ah! but its okay honestly this is why she is so lovely and cute too. at least I know I'm someone important to her. (hello babygirl I know you're reading this hahahaha me love you forever lah!) sometimes I'm really thankful for God blessing me with the most awesome friends. :)

today was quite a down day for me. haven't been feeling empty for the longest time! when I say longest time.. I mean a month? hey that's quite long! 30 days. I hate this feeling. I hate to feel like that again. hopefully tomorrow I'll be okay! I guess my remedy is to party soon.

I've 2 fucking ulcers in my mouth eww.

alright kthxbye. pardon my meaningless post haha I merely wanted to keep this space updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment