Sunday, December 11, 2011

HAPPY 24TH ANNIVERSARY!

so the title reads it all.. its a special day for the 2 person I love most in the whole entire universe! 24 years ago, my parents shared a very special night together! :*)



awesomely sweet right? awwwwwww. I just hope Dad pms a little lesser. yeah you heard me right.. Dad, not Mom. my Mom is naturally loud, she's the gungho kind but she got a really mild temper! unlike Dad and I, we get irritated too easily.



and this is me saying helloooooooooooooooo!

anyway Dad got me this awesome $199 coffee machine! I picked the platinum color. the coffee capsules cost approx $11 per box. 5 flavors to choose from - espresso, mocha, latte macchiato, cappucino and iced cappucino! I tried the latte and wow it was gooooooooood! tasted just like those in cafes. so happy I can enjoy quality coffee even when I'm home now! thanks Dad! :)

okay I'm gonna get to sleep now? cos I can't wait to wake up the next morning to enjoy my coffee!!!!!! good night x

No comments:

Post a Comment