Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm back. after so long I reckon blogspot is still a better platform for decent blogging.

I like ranting, in fact that would be an understatement, but most of the time I wonder what's the point of sharing my thought when I can't even share everything I want. I should be open and share generously. no? no. everyone who knows me probably know I take pictures everywhere I go and again it strikes me grace oh grace why must you plaster your faces, your friends' faces all over your blog and facebook. honestly it's downright dumb to see people posting pictures of their breakfast/lunch/dinner or whatsoever. shouldn't everyone just get a life? oh well wait.. I think I do just the same. the irony. so am I cursed by another somebody? butbutbut there is one social invention that I'll never ever succumb to; fourfuckingsquare. it's the worst app ever. why would you bother telling people where exactly are you! trying so damn hard just for someone to stalk you? if so I pity you. okay. enough. I need to chill a little, I am not that nasty at all. I think I might just be the nicest girl I've ever met. no, chill, I'm kidding

I've absolutely no idea how I churned out that paragraph of nonsense. I believe human rights answer to the above. everyone has freedom to post whatever they want.

***

spent my afternoon packing my room. I dumped my tv and tv console table. it's way roomier now, no more bruises on more calves! yay. love the new clothes rack Mom got me, I nicely laid out all my workwear on it. this way I can put my outfit together easily every morning. I've a better idea what to shop for too since I see very clearly what I have, and what I need. actually that was bullshit I need to shop just every other day.

since this is my first entry, I ought to blabber more? I'm already into my 5th month of work life. amazing much. I have transited successfully from a student to a working adult. I quite enjoy my status now. every 16th, I feel rich and I'll start squandering. soon enough, even before the 1st the stress of clearing my credit bill the following month dawn on me. I need to learn.. to save. I'm learning. thank God I have an awesome workplace despite the mundane job scope and nuisance business head

urrrr I really can't go on any further. feels weird. I feel like I'm talking to myself. I really prefer blogging with pictures. kthxbye.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment