Tuesday, April 12, 2011

just got home from a night out with dearest G. love rambling to her so much. we may not meet up v often but still I know we will always be close at hearts. and she always know me so damn well. wait actually we do meet up often? max 3 weeks. again I guess I am a very easily comprehended someone. yeah right. everyone understands and grasps me well I suppose.

barely slept last night so I should be off to bed right now but ugh fuck damp hair. I don't want anymore headache.

yesterday I was just feeling its such a hiccup month at work but yay things kinda took for a better turn today. my MIA client finally got back to me after so damn long. thank you my clients. thank you sbl. thank you LR and Alvin. we spent the whole day attending this sales training by Roger Collantes wowowow he is quite awesome but seriously where did all his zest came from man! he injected lots and lots of positive thoughts into us which I thought its exactly what we needed. since our job is filled with endless negativity. we really ought to be optimistic and probably more appreciative too. cos of my short concentration span I admit I absorbed merely 30% of what he said but yes for once I will give thumbs up for such lame ass workshop. generally workshops are lame but not this. surprisingly this time round I agreed with my BH's arrangement. if only he can make such wise decisions over and over again. yup please terminate the damn morning mosque. please. if so that will be the wisest decision he ever made. so many people are leaving and its really demoralising......... esp when my team suffered the heaviest casualties sigh. never mind. positive vibe grace!!!! I am gonna work harder to bring in more numbers. please let the rest of this month be a smooth sailing one.

3 more weeks to phuket. can't wait man. need a sunny vacation so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment