Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dinner @ HV Fosters

forgotten my camera, so please make do with iPhone quality photos. honestly the latter are really incomparable to my dear Canon baby. I really dislike how these photos turned out, even after my editing. I promise myself to be like before and bring my camera out more often!



finally we managed to sort out everyone's schedule and meet up for our dear Xavier's belated birthday dinner!





lovely christmas ambience!!!!



super thick and creamy mushroom soup



right Xav yeye forever looking stern, and yeye-ish hahahahaha



and here's Jayden always with his big wide smile!







VERY yummy tenderloin steak!!!! I super love this



Jayden's asparagus and mushroom squid ink spaghetti! the mushroom is sooooo juicy



I LOVE THIS MORE. their creme brulee is omg tantalizing!!!!!! I swear I'm not exaggerating





Jayden is on morning shift at work the next day, so he headed home after dinner. the rest of us went over to Wala Wala for some light drinks. I can't believe my brain failed me so much after a drinking hiatus of say a month or so? I actually order blanc?! I NEVER drink that. NEVER. for a moment, I just remembered Kronnerburg 1664 lager as blanc. wtf is wrong with my pea brain man! so I made it up with another pint of lager.

it was a cosy and chilly night! love these people to bits! cheers to 1 year of our friendship :*)

I'll end off this post yet again with my picture hahahahahaha



x

No comments:

Post a Comment