Monday, November 28, 2011

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE! :)

today's entry is supposed to be on my Bali trip.... damn I'm a little lazy though. so I guess I'm gonna make this something random instead?

just checked out Singapore Airlines website, and omg?! it only costs about 1.7k for three to travel to Taipei this coming March. such great deal! but I'm so lazy (yes, lazy again!) to go research which hotel to stay in, the weather and so on and so forth. haha fuck man why am I getting so lazy!!!! that's why I know I need to engage myself in a disciplined job soon.

I've been INSANELY dosmetic these days, haven't party for the longest time. I think my last was on a public hol eve, the night before Deepavali. amazing right!

here's one picture of myself to end this very senseless entry hahahahahaha! kthxbye x



MWAHHHHH BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment